Ecessa Summer Partner Webinar #2: No More Dropped Calls with SD-WAN
SD-WAN is your Swiss Army knife when it comes to fixing network outages and application performance issues caused by congestion, jitter and lag.
You’re invited to attend our three-part summer webinar series on “How SD-WAN Solves Client Problems and Boosts Partner Revenues” starting June 18, 2019.
SD-WAN is your Swiss Army knife when it comes to fixing network outages and application performance issues caused by congestion, jitter and lag. This summer, we’ll tackle the three top problems partners told us their clients struggle with.
- Webinar 1: Eliminating Outages with SD-WAN | June 18, 2:00 PM CST
- Webinar 2: No More Dropped Calls with SD-WAN | July 16, 2:00 PM CST
- Webinar 3: Faster Applications with SD-WAN | August 20, 2:00 PMCST
Webinar 2: No More Dropped Calls with SD-WAN. VoIP is great. Until is isn't.
The popularity of VoIP, Video Conferencing, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, UCaaS and other real-time applications is boosting partner revenues and increasing client productivity. But these technologies are highly dependent on the quality of communication links (MPLS and broadband) to HQ, the cloud and the internet.
Even with Quality of Service promises, actual carrier performance may disappoint. Line issues like latency, jitter and lag lead to packet loss and reordering, which disrupt calls and cause sessions to drop. Leveraging multiple communication links and SD-WAN technology creates the resilience and reliability companies are looking for. Learn how in Part Two of Ecessa’s summer webinar series on How SD-WAN Solves Client Problems and Boosts Partner Revenues.
- What causes calls and video to glitch or drop
- Issues with “the last mile”
- Using SD-WAN traffic routing options to create a rock-solid network
- Real world examples of companies leveraging SD-WAN to for voice, video and VDI
For every session you attend, your name will be entered into a drawing for an Ecessa Edge! If you attend all three, you will receive an additional entry.