Ecessa Summer Partner Webinar #1: Eliminating Outages with SD-WAN
SD-WAN is your Swiss Army knife when it comes to fixing network outages and application performance issues caused by congestion, jitter and lag.
This is a recording from Ecessa's latest three-part summer webinar series on “How SD-WAN Solves Client Problems and Boosts Partner Revenues” on June 18, 2019.
SD-WAN is your Swiss Army knife when it comes to fixing network outages and application performance issues caused by congestion, jitter and lag. This summer, we’ll tackle the three top problems partners told us their clients struggle with.
- Webinar 1: Eliminating Outages with SD-WAN | June 18, 2:00 PM CST
- Webinar 2: No More Dropped Calls with SD-WAN | July 16, 2:00 PM CST
- Webinar 3: Faster Applications with SD-WAN | August 20, 2:00 PMCST
Webinar 1: Eliminating Outages with SD-WAN. Network outages was the top problem identified by partners we surveyed at this year’s Channel Partners Conference & Expo. A few minutes of downtime hurts employee productivity; hours and even days can cause irreparable damage to a company’s reputation and finances. Nobody wants that.
Outages happen to every provider. Brief outages can cause calls to drop and virtual desktop sessions to disconnect. Larger outages from damage to fiber optic cables can knock out an entire region’s internet service. The good news is, you can prepare and protect your clients for these inevitable outages by building redundancy and automation into their networks. Learn how in Part One of Ecessa’s summer webinar series on How SD-WAN Solves Client Problems and Boosts Partner Revenues.
- The pain of outages and how to identify clients who are ready to talk
- Outages defined
- How to use SD-WAN to build a resilient, redundant network
- Real world examples of companies leveraging SD-WAN to avoid outages